Sunday, January 6, 2008

Normal

Well, I got a new job in a new town, moved to be closer to my finance while she goes to school and get out from under my parents roof. I now work at State Farm at the corporate office as Security, working security is getting old, I need to get a better job think I'm finally going to start applying at Police departments. Christmas was cool, visited the family's, Hannah's and mine, got a laptop from my parents, they didn't like the idea of not being able to communicate with me through email and a new paintball gun to replace the one I had to sell when I was unemployed a couple years ago. The hamster is still sick, seems to be getting better, the girl at Pet co. suggested we feed him cabbage to help with the wet tail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.